Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Soldier!

Ok, I'm missing my husband a lot!! I can't even begin to convey the ache I feel for being without him. It's hard thinking of 16 more days like this! Yet I know as it gets closer to his coming home date, I'll just be breathlessly counting down the days until he arrives! Already thinking of that day I get to pick him up in Atlanta gives me butterflies in my stomach!!! Anyway, because I really miss him, and because he's away at land survial school for the Air Force's navigator training, I figured I'd post some pictures of him in uniform! My favorite is his olive drab flight suit, which I only have one picture of him in, and he's lieing down. Doesn't do him justice not showing the whole uniform, yet he's still so hot!!! My 2nd favorite is the BDU's, actually. Too bad he doesn't wear them much. Anyway, here's a little collection of a few picture of my Air Force Soldier!!!!

J & Katrina - On an evening he had to go out for an Exercise

Wilson, Boyd, Wade, Ollis - still Cadets, for a few more days.


The guys doing Color Guard for NASCAR. Here's Ricky Rudd, driver of the Air Force car.


I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely,without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.


Jonathan resting in his flight suit. Me looking crazy. Yes, those are 2nd LT bars!

And just for sweet memory.... from our Scotland Honeymoon!!! (P.S. We're tentatively planning a trip to Greece via Germany this year!!!!!! I love our adventures!)


No comments:

TickerShack.com Ticker