Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Off On a Cruise!

Sorry for not updating before now. Been a pretty busy week, as in unplanned busy. Things just started rolling and didn't stop from about mid-week last week. More later, but we didn't see any hogs on our first or second hunting trips. We're going to try again next week. I did catch a mild cold from Monday night's hunting late into the cold night, but we still had a great time. Oh well.

Tomorrow we leave for our cruise!!!! I am super excited as it's a true get-away without computers or cell phone availability! We've got a 4 hour SCUBA dive planned in the warm tropical reefs out of Nassau, I can't wait for that! In Freeport we'll just find our way around and make it an adventure. I can't wait for some special undivided time together with my Beloved.

Until Monday everyone, have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

TickerShack.com Ticker