Saturday, April 25, 2009

Charlotte Visit - Confirmed!

Ok guys.... Here it is! Eileen has generously offered her home, and it seems like a good solution for the majority of you all... So here are the details...

11am, Friday, May 8th! Bring your kiddos and let's have fun!

Eileen says: Just let everyone know that they should bring a bathing suit(and towel) for their kids, we just got a pretty big baby pool and a slip n slide that I will bring out if it is warm. I will have some food for the kids, and maybe a few snacky sides.

I'd like to add that I'm bringing chicken salad on croissants for the adults, just leave a comment on here if you're planning to come so I have an approximate amount! If I'm really good, I'll bring something like muffins too. :)

If anyone is coming & doesn't know where Eileen lives, email or call her, because she says mapquest gives horrible directions.

See you in a few weeks! Super excited!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'll be there... looking forward to it :)

meghann said...

im in!

Karen said...

How are things with your beloved still deployed? Can we see new photos of your beautiful daughter?

Our prayers are always with you :)

Anne said...

Hey Denise:) Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog! It really is amazing how the Lord leads with wisdom so clearing in our parenting dilemmas. I have learned so much more about Him as Father and Friend since having Kate.

I am looking forward to seeing Elyana in person when you are here in a couple weeks!

Jeanie said...

Looking forward to seeing you on the 8th!

TickerShack.com Ticker