Sunday, April 05, 2009

To My Charlotte Friends!

Well, I think this is a good way to put out the news that I'll be in Charlotte next month. I'm driving in on the morning of Friday, May 8th and I leave after church Sunday, May 10th (Mother's Day if I'm not mistaken).

I know I'll probably see many of you quickly in church, but it would be really nice to have a bit longer visit.

So I'm sending out feelers to see if any of you would/could get together that Friday or Saturday. It could be coffee, lunch, or dinner. Do any of you want to do that? If so, what time/day works? Anyone who reads this, I'm talking to you!!! I'll be staying with the Freas. :) Can't wait!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That would be so fun!!! I'll check my calendar and get back to you:)

Topharmers Wife said...

I am flexable that weekend, so let me know what you decide

Carolyn said...

If I deliver after my due date (April 26th) I will probably be at home recovering still, but if I go a little early I will try to come. I'll get back to you when its closer.

Rebecca said...

We are leaving on Saturday for vacation...when are you getting in town on Friday? Would be you around during the day at all? I'd love to see you.

meghann said...

friday day sounds good to me...or saturday evening? hope i can you!!!

Jeanie said...

Denise- I'm heading out of town like Reba on Sat...but Friday would be a great day if you can squeeze a visit in. Feel free to come by my house and invite other girls to join...

TickerShack.com Ticker