Wednesday, May 09, 2007

House Pics!

So I've been promising pictures of our new home for a long time. :) I will get around to posting all of them, but for now I'll just do it in pieces. I'll start with the room I think is the 3rd nicest in the whole house. Believe it or not, I think my kitchen is the best. *grins* Then our wonderful bedroom. And the main guest room is the next one. I can't tell you how many hours Jonathan has put into assembling all the furniture, hanging lights, pictures, curtains, blinds, and shelves. He did it all excellently and joyfully. I am so thankful for a husband that gives his time and efforts so happily for me. Thank you Baby!!! (He reads my blog, so I know he'll see this.)

Look at these pictures carefully because if you come, you'll get this special room. It's in a corner of the house all to itself, too! (We've never painted this room, btw, in case you thought I'd pick those colors - I wouldn't but they're still nice/fine!) I don't think the pictures even do it justice, because I think it's even prettier when you actually walk into the room. I love my asian theme!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Looks beautiful! I hope we can visit sometime.

TickerShack.com Ticker